Our Other Products
Sand and Carbon Filters
Aqua Blue Sand filter (ABT-SF)
Pressure sand filter is used for the removal of suspended solids & turbidity. The pressure sand filter is extremely robust method of removing suspended solids from water. The filtration medium comprises of multiple layer of sand having different sizes & specific gravity. As per the needs of our customers, we can offer sand filters in various sizes and material apart from hand operated or fully automatically. The ABT-SF sand filters can handle feed water up to 5 NTU turbidity and the treat water for this range of filters will have <2NTU.
Aqua Blue Carbon filter (ABT-CF)
Activated Carbon Filter use granular activated carbon as media. It is used for Post treatment of Waste Water, purification for different applications like BOD, removal of color, smell, odour, turbidity,decholrination and also for removal of organic matter.
- ABT-CF filters are aesthetic, lightweight and install.
- The vessel is made up of FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Vessel and the pipes are of PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride)
- The filters have a single multiport plastic valve operated by a hand lever.
- One complete charge of suitable media and supporting underbed media
- One set of plastic frontal piping & multiport valve.
- One Pressure gauge.
- One FRP pressure vessel(ABTSF/ CF) fitted with plastic internal fittings
- Pre treatment for Reverse Osmosis systems.
- Pre treatment for drinking water in housing societies and hotels.
- Pre treatment for cooling towers and boiler feed
- Swimming pool filtration in housing societies and hotels.
- Removes organic matter from drinking water.
- Removes free chlorine from drinking water.
- Does not require concrete foundation
- Light weight equipment, easy to install
- Single lever multiport valve makes it easy to operate.
- ZERO maintenance as FRP vessels and PVC pipes are corrosion resistant.